If you graduated in the last 10 years, you are one of Fordham's 30,000 young alumni, and among the University's most proud and active graduates. Check out the many opportunities to stay involved!
- Be part of an Alumni Global Outreach project
- Volunteer as part of a local service project
- Attend a retreat
- Join fellow Rams and other Jesuit-educated alumni at local happy hours
- Enjoy a yacht cruise around Manhattan or a wine tour at alumni-owned wineries
- Come back for tailgates, reunion, or Homecoming
- Network with professionals in nearly every industry
- Learn from Fordham's most distinguished alumni
- Mentor a student
Lead as Part of the Young Alumni Committee
The committee is an advisory board of young alumni who help coordinate programs and events and serve
as stewards to their peers.
Join the President's Club
The premier donor recognition society for recent Fordham graduates includes benefits such as
the President's Club holiday reception, an exclusive spring reception, and discounted admission to young alumni events.
Find Rams Near You
Fordham's alumni network spans the country and the globe. Connect with a Fordham group near you by joining one of our many regional chapters.