The Mimes and Mummers Alumni Chapter is established to foster fellowship among Fordham University graduates who, as students and graduates of Fordham University, were members of the Mimes and Mummers of Fordham University, and to support the theatre arts tradition on the Rose Hill campus of Fordham University.
Stay in touch with us through Facebook and LinkedIn!
Make a gift to the Mimes and Mummers Fund to support student activities - click here!
Thanks to everyone who joined us for our Summer Social, and all of those who voted in person or online! We are pleased to announce the 2017-2018 Executive Board:
- President: Emily Pandise, FCRH '14
- Vice-President: Tod Engle, FCRH '79
- Secretary: Kristie Koos, FCRH '11
- Finance Officer: Dan Carter, FCRH '14
- Development Chair: Caroline Reichert, GSB '15
- Young Alumni Representative: Julie Lewis, FCRH '16