The Maroon Club is the umbrella organization for the University’s 22 intercollegiate athletic programs and 11 club sports. A donation to any support club allows you to enjoy the benefits of that specific club as well as the benefits of the Maroon Club.
Click here for a complete list of the membership levels and benefits.
Members of the Maroon Club foster a winning spirit and ensure a quality athletics experience by:
- Financially supporting the athletics program with
annual gifts that enable the coach to allocate resources for top
- Planning and promoting social events that help build
ties among athletics alumni and the Fordham community and increase the
visibility of the University and its athletics traditions.
- Advocating for the team and regularly communicating
to the Fordham community. Sharing news of the program cultivates
knowledge of and interest in the athletics programs.
- Recruiting new members to support Maroon Club
activities. Developing relationships among members of the Fordham
community will foster their propensity to join the Club by making gifts
- Supporting the coach and student-athletes by
attending games and events. Cheering the team to victory lends moral
support and demonstrates a commitment to success.
- Assisting players and graduates to obtain internship and employment opportunities.
Through experience on the field and interaction with
members of the Maroon Club, Fordham student-athletes will learn the
lessons taught by athletic participation:
- The pursuit of a common goal through teamwork
- Ethical behavior on the field and off
- Respect for opponents
- Acceptance of victory with humility
- Acknowledgment of defeat with grace
You can make your gift today and join the Maroon Club by using one of the following methods listed below:
- Click here to make your gift online.
- Contact Lynette Rivera, director of development for athletics, at (212) 636-6589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a check made payable to Fordham University to:
- Lynette Rivera
- Fordham University
- Development and University Relations
- 888 Seventh Ave., 7th Floor, New York, NY 10019
- (If you would like your donation to go towards a specific sport, please specify on your check.)